MUSIC FROM THE WORLD, 6 SEPTEMBER 2019
Welcome to the 75th edition of Music From the World.
This weeks theme is: "Turn on, Tune in, Drop out" Psychedelic music from the 1970s from: Greece, Serbia, Germany, Spain, Japan, France,the Netherlands, Hungary and Italy.
Comments and future requests welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4:00pm IT'S FIVE O'CLOCK by APHRODITES CHILD (GREECE) on IT'S FIVE O'CLOCK (UNIVERSAL), 1969
- 4:06pm MOJA GENERACIA by KORNI GRUPA (SERBIA) on ULTIMATE COLLECTION (BRAIN), 1974
- 4:09pm ES FÄRBTE SICH DIUE WIESE GRÜN by NOVALIS (GERMANY) on NOVALIS (BRAIN), 1975
- 4:15pm LEAVE ME by SCORPIONS (GERMANY) on LONESOME CROW (BRAIN), 1972
- 4:22pm APARANTA XOROFIA by KOSTSAS TOURNOS (GREECE) on ASTRA & ASTRONEIRA (COBALT MUSIC), 1972
- 4:26pm JE DANSE COMME UN PENGUINE by MARTIN CIRCUS (FRANCE) on ACTE II (DISQUES VOGUE), 1972
- 4:32pm HAPPY NIGHTMARE by FOCUS (NETHERLANDS) on IN AND OUT OF FOCUS (IMPERIAL RECORDS), 1970
- 4:36pm EN EL LAGO by TRIANA (SPAIN) on EL PATIO (MOVIE PLAY), 1975
- 4:42pm A varázslatos fehér kő by OMEGA (HUNGARY) on OMEGA 5 (HUNGARATON), 1973
- 4:49pm HEART TAKER by CONDITION GREEN (JAPAN) on LIFE F CHANGE (SEE-SAW), 1977
- 4:55pm L'AMMONIMENTO 2 by ROVESCIO DELLA MEDAGLIA (ITALY) on LA BIBIA (RCA ITALIANA), 1971