It is national walking day and national stress awareness month
Let's get moving and rid the stress so we can be our best!
One of the most effective ways to deal with stress is to learn how to silence the mind. Meditation is one of the most popular methods of achieving this quiet. (https://nationaltoday.com/stress-awareness-month/)
Everyday this month I will be sharing tips on how to live a stress free life for National stress awareness
Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.
Thoughts on Today's Verse...
At first, this cry for help seems very demanding. However, closer inspection shows that this is really the cry of desperation. Have you been there? I surely have and I regularly hear from folks who are there now. But, read how this Psalm ends! What is the secret to surviving a long agony? I believe three things are important: 1) honesty in our prayer life with God, 2) confidence that God hears and cares even when our prayers sizzle with pain and frustration, and 3) genuine praise for God included in our prayers even when things seem bleak. It's not a magical formula, but it is a Spirit-inspired one — check it out in Psalm 4!
O God, please hear my cry for relief, as well as the relief of those I love, from agony, burdens, and suffering. Please answer in amazing and miraculous ways so that we may not only be relieved, but so that you may be glorified as well. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
heal- become sound or healthy again, mend
- 6:05am Seasons Of My Heart by George Jones on Essential Country & Western
- 6:22am Love Is All Ft. Kim Waters by Chuck Loeb on Smooth and Sexy- Smooth Jazz for Lovers (Shanachie)
- 6:23am Mercury Blues by Dwight Yoakam on Dwight's Used Records (Koch Records)
- 6:26am Be True To Yourself by Traditional Grass on Songs Of Love And Life (Rebel Records)
- 6:26am Computer Love by Zapp on The New Zapp IV U (Warner Records, Inc)
- 6:29am Give Me Jesus by Vince Gill on How Great Thou Art: Gospel Favorites Live From The Grand Ole Opry (Opry Music)
- 6:40am 01 Can't Lie Down by Tony Furtado on Cider House Sessions - Live at Reverend Nat's (Frith and Fiver Music/Rosa Amore Music, SESAC)
- 6:43am Blessings feat. Rance Allen Group by John P Kee on WOW Gospel 2012 (Verity)
- 6:48am Casanova by Levert on The Best of Gerald Levert (Rhino Entertainment Co.)
- 6:51am Default User by Live