Stress tip of the day:
Another way to battle the debilitating effects of stress is to exercise. Whether you're a jogger, bicyclist our just like to take long walks, be sure to get some fresh air and exercise into your daily routine. (https://nationaltoday.com/stress-awareness-month/)
How does exercising reduce stress?
Scripture: I will extol the Lord at all times;
His praise will always be on my lips.
I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.
You Are Not Alone- by Joyce Meyer
When you’re going through difficult times, it’s so important to remember that God is right there with you, and you can trust Him to help you through it.
God never promised us a trouble-free life, but He does promise to never leave us or forsake us (see Hebrews 13:5). In the hard times, we can take comfort knowing that He loves us tremendously, He has His eye on us, and He is already working behind the scenes to help us (see Romans 8:38-39; Psalm 33:18).
I’ve also learned from experience that we can trust God to use these times for our benefit (see Romans 8:28). When everything seems uncertain and unstable, He helps us draw closer to Him and hang on to the rock of our salvation—Jesus Christ—who cannot be moved or shaken!
When we’re hit by life’s storms or experience things we don’t understand, that’s when we have to remember that God is always with us—no matter what we think or feel, and no matter what our circumstances look like.
Jesus is with you through every storm, and you are going to come out stronger on the other side. He’s the One Who loves you unconditionally, and He’s the One Who can turn your difficult times into something great.
And as you trust God through it all, He will give you something stable—He will give you more of Himself.
Pray: “God, I thank You for always being with me—in the good times and also when life gets difficult. Please help me to draw closer to You when life doesn’t make sense. I trust You, and I know that You will work everything out for My good. In Jesus’ Name, amen.”
- 6:01am Highwayman by The Highwaymen on The Legend Of Johnny Cash
- 6:04am Default User by Live
- 6:07am Steady Love by India Arie on Worthy (India Arie Inc under exclusive license to BMG)
- 6:11am I'll Make It by Hezekiah Walker & the Love Fellowship Choir on the Essential Hezekiah Walker (n/a)
- 6:15am Bueno Funk by Peter White on Glow (Sony )
- 6:44am Greatest Love by Ciara on Beauty Marks (Beauty Marks Entertainment)
- 6:52am Still Here by The Williams Brothers on Still Here (Blackberry Records, INC )
- 6:58am Music feat. Marvin Gaye by Erick Sermon on Music (J Records LLC )