How do you impact others?
stress tip of the day- Talk about Stress and it’s effects – lets work together to reduce the stigma that is associated with stress by talking about the topic openly and freely with friends, family and colleagues.
scripture of the day- Psalm 34:17-18
18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
quote of the day-
You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.
word of the day- impact : influence, forcibly effect someone
Quit the Complaining
Adapted from the resource Wake Up to the Word - by Joyce Meyer
A lot of our problems are often a result of complaining when we could have been praising or thanking God. Excessive complaining is definitely not God’s will or purpose for His people. The whole world seems to be grumbling about something, but each of us can make the decision to set a different and more positive example.
The next time you’re tempted to complain, please remember that it’s a complete waste of time, and it says loudly and clearly to God that you’re not satisfied with the way He’s taking care of you. You may not be able to change the thing that’s bothering you, but you can choose to change the way you think about it. As you start to focus on and thank Him for what He’s done for you, you’ll become more content, and He’ll help you get from where you are to where you need to be.
Prayer Starter: Father, please help me to keep my focus on the right things, to stay away from complaining, and to choose to speak positive words. Thank You for taking care of me, and for always staying by my side. In Jesus’ Name, amen.
Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia- drive thru car distribution of one food box per car at Memorial Stadium
*please they ask that you clean your trunk out to place box in trunk
*first come, first serve
101 John J. Scott Drive
April 8, 2020
- 6:00am 07 Dying Language by Tony Furtado on Cider House Sessions - Live at Reverend Nat's (Laughing Rabbit Music, SESAC)
- 6:03am Leavin' On Your Mind by Patsy Cline on 12 Greatest Hits
- 6:06am Stars on the Water by Rodney Crowell on The Essential Rodney Crowell (Sony)
- 6:09am Down Where The River Bends by Dwight Yoakam on Dwight's Used Records (Koch Records)
- 6:12am Devil Or Angel by Jesse Winchester on A Reasonable Amount Of Trouble (Appleseed Recordings)
- 6:14am Default User by Live
- 6:49am Can't Hide Love by Earth, Wind, & Fire on Gratitude (Columbia )
- 6:50am Luxe by Paul Taylor on Tenacity ( Deluxe) (Peak Records)