Faith Brings Favor
Scripture of the day-
Romans 8: 28 & 31 New International Version (NIV)
More Than Conquerors
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[i] have been called according to his purpose
31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Quote of the day- (Affirm yourself)
I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself.
"Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions. - Tony Robbins
Positive word of the day-
conqueror- a person who conquers a place or people
Adapted from the resource My Time with God - by Joyce Meyer
Being excellent simply means that we do the best we can with what we have. God is excellent, and He’s called us to be excellent, too, so we should never be satisfied to do only what we have to do in order to get by. We should always go the extra mile and do an excellent job at whatever we need to do (see Matthew 5:41).
Mediocrity seems to be normal in society today, but it isn’t God’s will for us as His children. If we’re going to do a job, we can and should give it our best. We can take excellent care of all that we have, treat people as valuable and choose to keep an excellent attitude, realizing that everywhere we go, we represent God. And do you want to know what really pleases God? When you do your best not only when people are watching, but when nobody is watching. God sees everything we do for Him and for others, and He’s faithful to reward us.
Prayer Starter: Father, please help me be an excellent person who brings glory to You in everything I do and everywhere I go. Thank You for giving me what I need to live in integrity and honesty! In Jesus’ Name, amen.
- 6:00am Givin' It Up For Your Love by Delbert McClinton on Alligator Records 45th Anniversary Collection
- 6:04am Can't Even Do Wrong Right by Elvin Bishop on Alligator Records 45th Anniversary Collection
- 6:07am Default User by Live
- 6:24am Groove On! by Euge Groove on Groove On! (n/a)
- 6:44am Steady Love by India Arie on Worthy (India Arie, INC)
- 6:49am Ride (feat. Jaheim) by Boney James on Ride (Craft Recordings)
- 6:53am Your Spirit (feat. Kierra Sheard) by Tasha Cobbs Leonard on Heart. Passion. Pursuit (n/a)