Art on the Air November 25th, 2020 with Thomas Mitz
On this week's episode of Art on the Air we're pleased to present our long form Field Note interview with painter Thomas Mitz!
During our far reaching conversation we spend some time talking about his new endeavor, Oil Painting with Thomas Mitz, his "polyocular" style, and how he came to learn the secret techniques of folks like Matisse and Picasso.
- 3:00pm Art-on-the-Air-11-25-2020-Thomas-Mitz by on Single
- 3:28pm Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BMV 1007: I. Prélude by Johann Sebastion Bach, Yo-Yo Ma on Bach: Unaccompanied Cello Suites (Remastered) (1983 Sony Music Entertainment)
- 3:31pm Moonlight (Claire de Lune) From "Suite Bergamasque" by Claude Debussy on The Masters of the Roll - Claude Achille Debussy (2015 Blue Pie Records)
- 3:41pm La vie en Rose by Édith Piaf on Golden Memories Collection (Sony ATV Publishing)
- 3:48pm Le chaland qui passé by Lys Gauty on Tendres refrains d’amour (1992 Forlane)
- 3:52pm Saint-Saëns: Danse macabre, Op. 40 by Leopold Stokowski on YouTube Video (WMG; CMRRA, UMPI, and 6 Music Rights Societies)
- 12:00am Minor Swing by Django Reinhardt, Stéphane Grappelli, Quintette du Hot Club de France on Minor Swing (Sony ATV Publishing)