Art on the Air January 6th, 2021 Looking Forward to 2021
On this week's episode of Art on the Air we're pleased to present part two of our panel discussion with Susan Laney, Gallery Director and owner of Laney Contemporary, painter and muralist Xavier Hutchins, Historic Sites and Monuments Vice-Chair and Cultural Affairs Commission Board Member Kristopher Monroe, and painter and Grand Bohemian Director Carmen Aguirre. In part one, we looked by at 2020. For the second part, we discuss 2021 and beyond, including how the Savannah visual art scene might come back stronger than ever!
- 3:36pm The Future’s So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades by Timbuk 3 on Greetings From Timbuk 3 (1986 Capitol Records, LLC)
- 3:41pm Congratulations by MGMT on Congratulations (2010 Sony Music Entertainment)
- 3:47pm Changes by Mutemath on Changes (2016 Wojtek)
- 3:51pm Free Me by Youth Lagoon on Savage Hills Ballroom (2015 Fat Possum Records)
- 3:55pm Elevate Myself by Grandaddy on Just Like The Fambly Cat (2006 V2)
- 3:59pm Rock Me On The Water by Jackson Browne on Saturate Before Using