Real Estate Real Talk 01-03-2018 (Q&As Tax Foreclosures/ Vacation Rentals)
Welcome to my Radio Show:
'Real Estate Real Talk' with Julia M. Spencer
Today's episode was recorded LIVE from Troup Square in Savannah, GA during SNOW coming down all around us! Savannah is not known for having snow so this was very UNUSUAL.
Although a bit snow-distracted (check out the picture outside the Studio I took during the show), I was able to answer some questions of some of my dear subscribers from my YouTube channel and e-mails.
One question was how many properties can an investor count to keep with a $10,000-$20,000 budget and another question zooms into vacation rentals, how to minimize management costs, and what are good locations for vacation rentals.
I appreciate any and all feedback, comments, questions, and constructive criticism: RealEstate@JuliaMSpencer.com
Thank you for listening!
Julia M. Spencer
- 12:03pm Plastic Passion by The Cure on Join The Dots (B-Sides & Rarities 1978>2001 The Fiction Years) (Rhino Records (2))
- 12:07pm Sit Next to Me by Foster the People on Sacred Hearts Club (Columbia)
- 12:25pm Topaz by B-52's on Cosmic Thing (Reprise Records)
- 12:32pm Halo by The Cure on Join The Dots (B-Sides & Rarities 1978>2001 The Fiction Years) (Rhino Records (2))
- 12:54pm Midnight City by M83 on Hurry Up, We're Dreaming (Mute)