Rigor Mortis Thursday, November 29th 2018 (RIP STEPHEN HILLENBERG)
We honor the passing of cartoonist Stephen Hillenberg, the creator of Spongebob Squarepants, with three tracks from the show. Spongebob is one of our favorite cartoons of all time and Hillenberg will be sorely missed.
On a lighter note, we're also celebrating the release of the latest Reverend Horton Heat album, "Whole New Life," which drops tomorrow. We're playing two singles from the album and an older wintery single from a few years ago on the show.
PLUS: special guest DJ Incognitjoe will be joining us and bringing some of his favorite song picks of the week.
Follow us on Twitter @rigormortiswruu or email us at email@example.com.
- 9:00pm Donuts in the Snow by The Reverend Horton Heat on Donuts in the Snow (Victory)
- 9:06pm Whole New Life by The Reverend Horton Heat on Whole New Life (Victory)
- 9:06pm Hog Tyin' Woman by The Reverend Horton Heat on Whole New Life (Victory Records)
- 9:09pm Texas Song by Sandy Cheeks with Junior Brown on Spongebob Squarepants - Original Theme Highlights (Viacom)
- 9:11pm Surf Buggy by The Surfdusters on Save the Waves (Fireball)
- 9:13pm Spongebob ScaredyPants by The Ghastly Ones on Spongebob Squarepants - Original Theme Highlights (Viacom)
- 9:15pm Ripped Pants by Spongebob and the Losers on Spongebob Squarepants - original theme highlights (viacom)
- 9:18pm Snake Eyes by The Losers on Surf-age Nuggets (Rockbeat)
- 9:21pm House on haunted hill by kenny & the fiends on surf-age nuggest (rockbeat)
- 9:22pm batman (free falling) by 4 of us on surf-age nuggest (rockbeat)
- 9:24pm Campfire song song by spongebob squarepants on spongebob's greatest hits (viacom)
- 9:28pm breakin' up by the fabulous continentals on sleazy 60s instrumentals (red devil)
- 9:29pm drums a-go-go by the hollywood persuaders on sleazy 60s instrumentals (red devil)
- 9:32pm upsetter by the upsetters on sleazy 60s instrumentals (red devil)
- 9:34pm hi heel sneakers by the aztecs on live at the ad-lib club of london (rockabilly records)
- 9:37pm the monster stroll by jocko on kidsville (N/A)
- 9:41pm octopus' garden by the beatles on abbey road (apple corps.)
- 9:43pm wipe out by the surfaris on the best of the surfaris (geffen)
- 9:46pm bustin' surfboards by the tornadoes on bustin' surfboards (n/a)
- 9:48pm surf rider by the lovely ones on surf rider (atlantic)
- 9:52pm whittier blvd. by Thee Midnighters on In thee midnight hour!!!! (Norton records)
- 9:57pm Fun, fun, fun by the beach boys on keep and eye on summer (capitol)